Help with one day boat excursion - Croatia

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12th, 2022, 09:45 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will be in Croatia late May to mid-June. We are considering a one-day boat excursion and have options to do this from one of Dubrovnik, Korcula, or Split. We wish to maximize the enjoyment of a sight/location rather than having to endure a long time (or most of our time) getting there. So, having said this, wondering what suggestions may be for an enjoyable day at sea, perhaps taking a land tour on an island, swimming and a lunch? Tour guide or company suggestions?
Old Apr 12th, 2022, 02:45 PM

Received 22 Likes on 4 Posts
We enjoyed Korcula and think it fits your requirements well.
Old Apr 12th, 2022, 06:28 PM
Original Poster

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I think I could have explained better. We are going to Korcula in addition to Dubrovnik and Split, as well as other locations. I'm looking for recommendations with respect to a day boat trip from one of the locations that wouldn't be too much travel but would offer a nice and interesting outing.
Old Apr 13th, 2022, 03:05 PM

Hi, LMC, I will be in Croatia the same time as you and have been doing a lot of research. I'm taking a small yacht cruise from Dubrovnik to Split so I am not specifically looking at day trips by boat, however, I recall seeing several in my online travels. There was one to Hvar and the Blue Caves, which looked very interesting to me - the blue caves looked like the Blue Grotto in Capri, at least in the photos. I have no knowledge about this tour or others but there do seem to be several available options. Good luck.