Reload this Page >

Help with London Lodging

Search

Help with London Lodging

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5th, 2001, 09:00 AM
Lynn F

Help with London Lodging

Can anyone give me any information about the Sloan Square Moat House or the Cumberland? Am planning a trip March-April. Getting good rate at Sloane Square Moat House but can't find any info (good or bad). Help! Also, which would be the better location? Thanks.

Old Nov 5th, 2001, 11:15 AM
curt

Have not stayed at that Moat House but have stayed at other Moat House hotels in UK. They are decent hotels, comparable to mid range US chains, like say Marriott Courtyard, etc. They also run some Holiday Inns in UK under the label Holiday Inn by Moat House. I don't think you will find it unpleasant. What rate did you get at this one? <BR> <BR>The link for more info: <BR>http://www.moathousehotels.co.uk/htm...tel&HotelId=40

Old Nov 5th, 2001, 11:23 AM
Pete

Was just browsing the Moat House site and they are offering some fantastic bargains for next year on rooms...used April as sample month and found rates as low as 45 pounds INCLUDING breakfast at some of the hotels...examples checked were the Reading Moat House, the Reading Holiday Inn, the York Moat House...I mean these are unheard of rates for this class of hotel in UK....check it out if you are heading to UK. I have stayed in Moat House Reading and Reading Holiday Inn and they are very nice and well located for exploring Oxford, Cotswalds, Bath, etc. Just trying to help....no I don't work for Moat House I am in USA.

Old Nov 6th, 2001, 04:37 AM
TED

wow BARGAINS ON HOTELS

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Diane

Anyone else with comments? I've just reserved a week at Sloan Square Moat House for 75pounds/night double. Looked lovely on the website and that seemed an amazing bargain for London.