Reload this Page >

Help with 3 hotels: Brussels, Amsterdam, Koln

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11th, 1999, 12:20 PM
Donna

Hi: looking for an excellent hotel near Brussels, Amsterdam, and Koln train stations . . . could be a Hilton, could be smaller! Thanks! Will be spending 2 nights Brussels, 2 nights Amsterdam, 2 nights Koln, traveling via train. We appreciate your assistance.

Old Jul 11th, 1999, 05:50 PM
Rod Hoots

The Sheraton Brussels Downtown is about two blocks from the north (Nord) station, in central Brussels. The Grand Square, Mannekin Pis, restaurant district, etc, are within easy walking distance. Rooms are spacious (ask for one in front on an upper floor) and the hotel has a very pleasant bar. <BR>

Old Jul 11th, 1999, 08:21 PM
Michael

<BR>I stayed at the Brussels Hilton this year for six nights and snagged their "bounce back" rate, which often means just weekends, for the whole stay. The rate was unbeatable and it included their amazing breakfast buffet. Of course, these special rates often only present themselves when you ask.

Old Jul 12th, 1999, 08:25 AM
Ellen

check out the Grand Krasnapolsky in Amsterdam. One long block down Damrak from the central station. <BR>Ellen

Old Jul 12th, 1999, 02:12 PM
jeff

I stayed at the Radisson SAS in Brussels and loved it. It was very central to all the sights and close to the Gare Central. (1-2 blocks)

Old Jul 22nd, 1999, 11:37 AM
Gayle

Just got back from Amsterdam and Brugge Belgium. Stayed at the Marriott in Amsterdam (had Free Passes) which was centrally located but not as nice as some Marriott's I've stayed in. Some what old and not that clean. Room service was suppose to be 24 hours and twice I could not get anyone to answer the phone. Stayed At Flander's inn in Brugge and it was wonderful. Only $95.00 per night includes breakfast., <BR>

Old Jul 26th, 1999, 05:09 AM
Nancy

Donna, <BR> <BR>I stayed at the Botel Hotel in Amersterdam. It is a boat that has been turned into a hotel. Small rooms (boat size) but it is about as close to the train station in Amsterdam as you can get. It is 1 block from the station & there is a water taxi right across the street from the train station.