HELP!!! Belguim! Adivce!

Jun 4th, 2002, 10:56 AM
Des

HELP!!! Belguim! Adivce!

Spending time in Brussels, Antwerp and Namur.
Staying in Hotel Beau Site in Brussels, Crown Plaza in Antwerp and can't remember where in Namur. Nobody seems to know anything about these hotels from what i can see from my companions. Give details please of perhaps personal experience in these hotels or the cities. Please! I am desperate!

Jun 5th, 2002, 09:21 AM
Joe

Des: I can't help with hotels since I satyayed in different places. But, since no one has responded, I will try to help with cities. Brussels is essentially the Grand Place and immediate environs;One to two days. Antwerp is a very vibrant city with much to see and do, old and new. Namur is ok, the Citidal is very interesting with awesome views.
Don't know what your timeframe is, but you shouldn't miss Bruges and even Ghent. Wonderful, charming old villages with so much to see. In the Ardenne, I would prefer Dinant (a riverside resort village) and/or Tongren (great Roman Museum, fantastic Cathedral and a wionderful Castle a short distance out of town). Hope this helps.

Jun 5th, 2002, 09:58 AM
Huh?

I'll say you're desperate, Des-Pat-John. You've posted this three times under different names. What's going on here?

Jun 5th, 2002, 10:47 AM
Des

I a going with several companions. We all are net buffs and i told them about this place and we all tried to get a reply. "Huh", Don't you think you are a bit paranoid? I mean, do you spend all of your time checking everyone's posts to try and find some big conspiracy theory? Its just a forum, you know.

Jun 5th, 2002, 11:00 AM
Huh?

No, I'm not a conspiracy buff. I just wondered why somebody would keep posting a question saying that it hadn't been answered, when it had indeed been answered on an earlier post.

Jun 6th, 2002, 06:13 AM
Des

Sure.......