Reload this Page >

heathrow to hampton court

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5th, 2001, 07:02 AM
mary

can anyone tell me the quickest way to get from heathrow to hampton court? <BR>thank you!

Old Mar 5th, 2001, 09:38 AM
linda

Tou can get a Black Cab at the Heathrow cab stand. Hampton Court Palace is much closer to Heathrow than central London is, so therefore it is less expensive. Sorry, I don't know the cost but I was told by Black Cab that your destination would not be refused by the cabby. Central London is approx. 30-40 pounds.

Old Mar 5th, 2001, 10:26 AM
mary

thanks - i will definately keep that in mind, but would you know if there is any way to get there straight from heathrow using public transportation - is there a bus or something?

Old Mar 5th, 2001, 11:24 AM
ron

London Coaches Express link service #726 goes from Heathrow to Bromley, with a stop at Hampton Court.

Old Mar 6th, 2001, 08:36 AM
mary

that bus sounds great - do you know where in the airport you catch it and apporx. how long the journey is? <BR> <BR>

Old Mar 6th, 2001, 10:29 AM
ron

Mary, you would catch it at the Central Bus Terminal that serves Terminals 1, 2 & 3. I would guess it would take less than a half hour, since it is a semi-express route - Hampton Court is the 4th stop, after Hatton Cross, Feltham and Hanworth.

Old Mar 7th, 2001, 06:38 AM
mary

I saw something on a web site about taking a tube to hampton Court Palace - it said to make sure to get off at HCP and not Hampton Court. <BR>Does this bus go to the palace? <BR>thank you!