Has anyone used trafalgartours4less.com

Jan 6th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Original Poster

Has anyone used trafalgartours4less.com

Hi,

I'm currently looking for a good deal on trafalgar tours to Italy and found that trafalgartours4less.com has the best deals so far. I'm unfamiliar with this company and was wondering if anyone has used them and if you can provide any feedback. I'm also looking at affordabletours.com.

Thanks!
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:00 PM

Yes, I've used them twice for my parents tour to Italy and the Deep South. TT4L will beat any other price. If by chance you are told a better quote elsewhere (I don't think this will happen after extensive research)TT4L will beat it. Affordable tours was $302 more when I priced my parents vacation. They did the 16 day Grand Tour of Italy and Sicily and were very happy. Hope this helps.

Did you get the discount for $200 off per couple that was sent out yesterday? It is also on Trafalgar's website. Be sure to check out their prmotions because you will be able to save an additional 2-7.5% depending on when you are traveling. That will be in addition to Trafalgartoursforless' discount.

Have a great trip!
Jan 6th, 2005, 06:31 PM
jwr

We took a Trafalgar Tour several years ago,through Spain, Morocco and Portugal. It was great. Our guide was wonderful as well as knowledgeable. If you have never been to Europe, I think it's great to do a tour your first time, and Trafalgar does a good job.
Jan 6th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Original Poster

Thanks travelinwifey and jwr!

I checked out the $200 deal, but you only get it if you fly with them. American Airlines was significantly cheaper than the airline tickets provided by trafalgar so i'm booking separately. We're planning on doing the Italy Bellisimo tour for our honeymoon in May. So I'm pretty excited. I'm just shopping around for the best deals. I think we're going to book it through trafalgartours4less sometime this week, but I'm just a little hesitant b/c they're website isn't the greatest and it doesn't have an address listed anywhere on the site. This will be my first trip out of the country so i'm just trying to be safe.
Jan 6th, 2005, 10:25 PM

Congrats on your upcoming nuptuals

Yes, tt4L has a lot of websites, I think they try to develop a catchy name if you google for info. They are out of NYC. Charles sent me his card, they have about 5 other sites....sorry I can't think of any specific name right now, but you'll find out