Reload this Page >

Harrod's on Sunday?

Search

Harrod's on Sunday?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7th, 2000, 03:59 PM
Terri

Harrod's on Sunday?

Will be in London this weekend. Does anyone know if Harrod's is open on Sunday? <BR> <BR>Thanks, <BR> <BR>Terri

Old Sep 7th, 2000, 05:13 PM
Catherine

We were recently in London, and we were told that Harrod's is NOT open on Sundays. We went there on a Saturday, and it was very overwhelming. The best way to get there is to take the tube to knightsbridge. Have fun.

Old Sep 7th, 2000, 06:17 PM
Marla/AR

Visited Harrod's on a Saturday a couple of years ago. Be advised, they closed at 6 pm! Not your typical hours for a department store in the US on a Saturday night. Maybe their hours have changed.

Old Sep 8th, 2000, 01:09 AM
alex

Harrods.co.uk site shows that it opens till 7pm Mon to Sat but is closed on Sundays.

Old Sep 8th, 2000, 04:55 AM
karen

Hi Terri - <BR> <BR>Harrods is Definitely closed on Sunday all year, except for about four Sundays ahead of christmas. It roughly corresponds to the American Christmas shopping period.(Thanksgiving to Christmas) You'll have to go on Saturday, but be prepared for mobs of people in all the departments - especially the Food Hall. Be sure to brave the crowds, the Food Hall is amazing. Harrods also sells the best Christmas/Holiday cards. Last time i was there, i purchased enough cards to last me for the next four years! have a good time! <BR>