Reload this Page >

Good Travel Agent

Search

Good Travel Agent

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20th, 1998, 07:31 PM
Monica

Good Travel Agent

Can anyone recommend a travel agent who really knows Spain and can make good recommendations. I live in LA, but I don't think it matters where the travel agent is located. <BR>

Old Jul 21st, 1998, 05:54 PM
Frank

Ultimately you're your own best travel agent. You have to hit the books to learn what there is in Spain that you want to see and do. Knowing that, take it to several agents and see what they can come up with. The best travel agent I ever had, had been a stewardess for 30 years on PamAm back in its glory days. With the advent of the information on cyberspace, I think the days are limited for the local travel agent.

Old Jul 21st, 1998, 06:47 PM
wes fowler

Monica, <BR>I'd suggest you scroll down through Fodor's forum to a posting titled "How do you Plan your European Trips". It's had 22 responses through 7/20 and will give you some invaluable advice about planning your adventure.

Old Jul 22nd, 1998, 07:15 AM
CJ

Monica - may I suggest that you go through the Automobile Club. We have booked many trips with them and found them to be very helpful. They are very knowledgable about every country and keeps on top of everything for you. <BR>

Old Jul 24th, 1998, 11:58 AM
jennifer

Monica - If you will e-mail me, I can give you the name direclty and phone, fax, web site and e-mail for the best agency I've ever dealt with. They are out of NY and can do extensive CHEAP travel plans for you. jennifer - [email protected]