Reload this Page >

Good online trip planner?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24th, 2001, 04:11 PM
Mary

Has anyone used a bona fide good online trip planner for Europe? I know I've come across the mention of an itinerary site on this forum, but searching here is producing nothing. It's something like it.com, but not exactly that (I've tried it). Sure would appreciate a response.

Old Feb 24th, 2001, 05:52 PM
Ed

Itinerary planner, as in auto route planner? <BR> <BR>You're perhaps thinking of iTi which is now www.mappy.com (or several other variants.) Many think <BR>http://www.michelin-travel.com/ tops. <BR> <BR>Ed

Old Feb 25th, 2001, 12:51 AM
Mary

Thanks so much, Ed! Those sites will give me exactly what I'm looking for.

Old Feb 25th, 2001, 05:23 AM
Mags

Michelin is tops. You have to be patient with the site as it sometimes tells you that sometjhing is not available on the site. (At least on my computer) <BR>If this happens just give it a rest and come back later. I have been able to plan several different routes and so far all have worked and we NEVER had problems or got lost. Have fun planning. Actually we also ordered the maps of the area on amazon and together these were an excellent combination.

Old Feb 25th, 2001, 05:54 AM
Diane

I prefer www.shellgeostar.com/route/travelPortal.asp as it lets you put in an address. Works great when you are staying at a remote place to get directions.