Search

Goin' clubbing!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 09:28 PM
Mary

Goin' clubbing!

<BR>My sisters and I are going to be traveling throughout western Europe this summer, and were wondering where some good night clubs or discos would be. We are hitting all the big cities, but would also like to go little towns. Any suggestions? Does anyone know if the train stations will have overnight lockers to keep our bags in, or if there would be lockers located in any hostels? <BR>Thanks. <BR>

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 09:56 PM
jeez

Do you know of any good bars in the USA? we're hitting all the big cities, but also like small towns!!

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 11:47 PM
Miriam

Hello Mary, <BR> <BR>I could-perhaps help you out with some <BR>information regarding clubs in Germany and the UK. You missed to give some important details. Throughout Europe there are more than 3 or 4 "big cities" and countless "little towns". What kind of music do you like? More mainstream or House or Techno or..? That`s most important, because in some of the "little towns" you`ll find establishments specialized in Techno f.e. and only insiders know. <BR>Another point you`ll have to keep in mind is that at a lot of popular clubs in "big cities" you`ll need a membership card or know the door-keeper to get in at all. <BR>Another point is that an evening in a trendy club in Paris or London can cost you as much as 3 days of your normal travel budget. <BR>Write if I can help further <BR> <BR>Miriam

Old Feb 12th, 2001, 05:17 AM
wasik

Grouchos is the place to be! gush gush!

Old Feb 12th, 2001, 05:49 AM
djhag

if u like happy house , garage & techno with an international party atmosphere u can hear me play every friday night at the UNDERGROUND - a small but cosy club beneath an english pub called the LONG HOP in the rue Frederic Sauton by maubert mutualité Paris 75005. <BR>See u soon & bring your dancing shoes , horn & a whistle <BR>

Old Feb 12th, 2001, 05:54 AM
pete

I recommend checking at "timeout.com" for your update weekend plan.

Old Feb 13th, 2001, 08:10 AM
tom

who needs Europe? The hottest place to be is right here in Chicago. Grouchos! They've got it all baby! Gush! Gush!