Gate 1 Tour: 11 Day Affordable Croatia/Slovenia

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 06:07 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After many years of traveling to Europe, this was the first time I took an organized trip with a tour group. The trip was well organized, the tour bus was modern and clean, the various hotels were very nice and the tour guide was excellent. We had plenty of time to explore on our own and our guide Roc gave us great suggestions on things to do during our free time. What I also liked about this tour was that our dinners were not included. It gave us the opportunity to try various restaurants without the rest of the group and enjoy the small places where the locals hang out. Our guide also gave us great recommendations on restaurants as well. I am looking forward to using Gate 1 again.
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 06:21 AM

Hmmm ! You joined just for this rant---interesting.
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:46 AM

This a well recognized advertising rant, which appears on several travel sites. Does more harm than good for the company.Maybe best to leave it here for all to see.
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 08:23 AM

Ya know Eric, If you were to use the search function you would see that Gate 1 has already got a relatively decent reputation here. This sort of thing is frowned upon and only makes you look shady. I can tell you this because I have done this very search for Gate 1 and came to the conclusion that Gate 1 is reputable based on feedback from Fodorites. Don't screw it up for yourself.