My friend lives in this area: Boulevard du Général de Gaulle, and is offering her place to stay while we are seeing Paris. She said it's about 18 minutes on the RER to the center of Paris and about 45 minutes to the Eiffel tower.
Do you think it's worth the travel time for a free place to stay or would we be better off paying for a place closer to the things we want to do/see?
We're only there form the 17-21st so we realize that time is valuable as well.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 2 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 3 Best Greek Island
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 7 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 8 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 9 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 10 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 13 Driving
- 14 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 15 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 16 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 17 Change of resident
- 18 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 19 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 20 The World's Greatest Churches
- 21 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 24 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 25 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!