I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 5 days in Andalusia
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 6 South of France
- 7 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 11 Poland--where else to go
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia