Reload this Page >

France train schedules

Search

France train schedules

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21st, 2000, 07:37 PM
Diane

France train schedules

Looking for a web site with train travel schedules in France. I tried a search here, but could not get through. Thanks.

Old Jan 21st, 2000, 07:50 PM
Bob Brown

The French national rail system is known as the SNCF. http://www.sncf.fr/indexe.htm <BR>This one is in English.

Old Jan 22nd, 2000, 05:28 PM
Diane

I tried the web site. It gave me schedules but I could not find prices. Can anyone tell approximately what it will cost to go from Paris to Tours roundtrip?

Old Jan 22nd, 2000, 05:36 PM
Rex

You just didn't go far enough. <BR> <BR>click on a choice of train (time) you wish to use, then pick a class of service.

Old Jan 22nd, 2000, 05:39 PM
Rex

Whoops - - hit "post" before I meant to. <BR> <BR>Full fare, adult is 154 FF, each way.

Old Jan 23rd, 2000, 04:32 PM
Diane

I did as you said and got price quotes, however, they quoted a fare of 270 francs each way between Paris and Tours for second class. They would only let me select January, February or March. I'm going in May. This price seems high to me, and it was with a large discount.