Reload this Page >

For all you Cadbury chocoholics!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10th, 2001, 04:31 AM
kk

I recall several past threads in which Cadbury Flake chocolate bars were enthusiastically described in drooling detail. In the followoing thread from about a year ago (see..."OK, so what do you love about LONDON? -- 60 responses; most recent on 08/18/2000, 20:11 pm ET"...which I admit to having started), several posters listed Cadbury chocolate, especially their Flake bars, as a reason for loving London. <BR>So, for those of you who feel the same way and can't hop to London or the UK this week, have I found a deal for you! <BR>I got up awfully early this morning and was glancing through a catalogue and found -- lo and behold -- that this catalogue and its web site had Cadbury Flake bars for sale. You can find them on <BR>http://www.vermontcountrystore.com <BR>Personally, I don't care much for the taste of Cadbury, which is available in Canada anyway, but I thought some of you might find this helpful. Happy munching. <BR>p.s. for $16.95(US) you get 12 one-and-a-half ounce Flake bars.

Old Mar 10th, 2001, 06:04 AM
elaine

more good news, this is said to be real Cadbury's chocolate made in England, not the stuff that's made and sold in the US <BR>Thanks kk

Old Mar 10th, 2001, 06:15 AM
sylvia

If you are in the Birmingham area you can visit Cadbury World and see the stuff being made. They have a website at http://www.cadburyworld.co.uk/

Old Mar 10th, 2001, 01:25 PM
up

upsy daisy

Old Mar 10th, 2001, 02:26 PM
Beth Anderson

thanks KK! <BR> <BR>it's so true - the stuff made in England is sooo much better than the stuff here (Hershey's makes it here). <BR> <BR>I usually load up at Heathrow on the way home, but, Virgin had some computer probs and even though I was there early I had to RUN to the gate - no time to shop! <BR> <BR>wah! <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>Beth