Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

For all those that have/had ideas for the FAA please read

Old Sep 22nd, 2001, 02:50 PM
micia

Recently there was a post about the FAA and I remember there were people that had some really great ideas. <BR>Well, now the FAA is asking for those ideas, suggestions, etc. <BR>Anyone having anything to say, and I hope those that had those great ideas, please go to this site and tell them. <BR> <BR> <BR>http://www.faa.gov/apa/pi1main.htm <BR> <BR>This is the home site and once on this page you will find the message below. <BR> <BR> <BR>"Share your thoughts, recommendations, and suggestions about aviation security. <BR>Please e-mail the FAA at: [email protected] <BR>Due to the volume of messages received, we may not be able to personally respond. But please be assured that each message will receive our full attention."

Old Sep 24th, 2001, 01:38 PM
Joey

Thank you for the site, I didn't know they cared.

Old Sep 24th, 2001, 01:46 PM
Jane

Joey, <BR>Dead passengers reaching the final destination of the mausoleum/grave/crematorium do not make for good PR. At this point, they'll at least listen.

Old Sep 24th, 2001, 03:08 PM
Ronald

Micia, I went on the FAA site and could not find the part labeled "share your thoughts", etc. Is it on the home page?

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 06:04 AM
micia

Ronald: So nice to hear someone has tried. <BR>The address to share is...... <BR> <BR>[email protected]. <BR> <BR>This is an email address. This is where they are asking that you send your ideas. <BR> <BR>However, if you go to the site........ <BR> <BR>http://www.faa.gov/apa/pi1main.htm <BR> <BR>you will find the page stating to share and they will again give you the email above. <BR>Please try again. Don't give up. <BR>Thanks.

Old Sep 27th, 2001, 11:28 AM
xxx

I think this poster is important incase anyone new sees it and will do something. <BR>Micia, Joey, Jane, Ronald, can you help me keep it towards the top?

Old Sep 28th, 2001, 01:04 PM
ok

I like it too