Food in Greece

Jan 15th, 2001, 02:45 PM
Danielle

Food in Greece

I am headed to the Greek Isles in July (Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, Crete) and I am curious as to the type of food that I will find there. I am a relatively picky eater (I only eat bland, plain foods) and my fiance is the complete opposite. Will we both be able to enjoy the food?

Thanks for your help.

Jan 15th, 2001, 02:53 PM
Susan

I know there was a thread fairly recently about Greek food, so you might trying doing a search to get more info. I don't think you'll have a problem. We found a fair amount of variety in food - not much of it was highly spiced, but there was plenty of grilled meats and fish, as well as vegetables. So you should be happy. Your fiance should be fine also - we both like more 'interesting' cuisine and found plenty to satisfy us.

Have a great trip!

Jan 15th, 2001, 03:28 PM
why?

I think exactly the same question was asked about 2 weeks ago, byt the same people.

Jan 15th, 2001, 03:51 PM
whyRUasking

Didn't you like all our answers on the Jan. 11 thread? Why are you asking the smae question from scratch?

Jan 16th, 2001, 10:14 AM
Danielle

Sorry for the double post. I searched for my initial post in the Greece forum and I couldn't find it so I posted it again, I didn't realized it was in the Europe forum. My apologies.