Reload this Page >

Fodor's Get-Together in Rome?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12th, 2000, 10:00 AM
Gina

In the grand tradition of Monica, Beth, and other traveling Fodorites, I thought I'd post a note to see if anyone else from the forum is planning to be in Rome during the third week of January (21 through 21). Perhaps a get-together for dinner or coffee? I'll be staying at the Domus Julia near the Trevi Fountain (yep, Beth, gave up on the Navona when the Julia offered a single with bath and WC at half the price). I'd love to meet some of you all if anyone plans to be there then!

Old Dec 12th, 2000, 12:51 PM
nancy

I would, but your get-together is about 5 months too early! <BR>

Old Dec 14th, 2000, 05:46 AM
christina

ciao nancy! <BR> <BR>will you come to italy next year? even to florence? if yes, i would be happy to mee you. you allways wrote some post for me and i followed you as well.... <BR> <BR>so if you feel to contact, tell me when you will be here! <BR> <BR>tanti saluti!! <BR> <BR>christina

Old Dec 14th, 2000, 12:24 PM
nancy

Christina, <BR>grazie per lo suo invito!, ma non andiamo a Firenze. <BR> Questo guigno la mia familia viaggiamo a italia per i nostri vacanza a italia. <BR>(Totali dieciotto giorni) <BR>rimaniamo a Roma e Formia o Sperlonga. <BR>Ma in 2003, per lo mio compleanno cinquanta, viaggo ancora a italia. <BR>Questo viaggo con mia sorrella e due donne amici. <BR>Visitiamo a Firenza. <BR> Allora,Lei vorrei visitare. <BR>Scusi mio italiano, non parlo o scrivo bene, studio sette mesi senza docente. <BR>Tanti saluti <BR>Nancy

Old Dec 14th, 2000, 12:26 PM
nancy

Christina, <BR>Questo i nostri *primo* viaggio a italia. <BR>ciao, <BR>nancy

Old Dec 14th, 2000, 12:37 PM
Maira

Gina--- what is that date again (January 21 through when?). I will be in Rome the second week of February (Feb 16-25), so you are two weeks too early for me

Old Dec 15th, 2000, 01:14 AM
christina

ciao nancy! <BR> <BR>non ci sono problemi! ti auguro un buon viaggio e tante belle cose da vedere in italia! <BR> <BR>christina

Old Dec 15th, 2000, 03:42 PM
nancy

Cara Christina, <BR>Grazie per lo suo messaggio benevolo! <BR>nancy

Old Dec 15th, 2000, 07:49 PM
Sherry

I'll be in Paris that week meeting with friends we made this Spring. Otherwise, I'd love to.

Old Dec 17th, 2000, 04:41 PM
sue

oh I'II be in rome the week after Jam 27 to Feb 2...darn...would like to meet for a coffe....hey can anyone suggest a hotel...at a reasonable price that has a gym?...I'm training for a marathon and need a treadmill....I hear that it's not wise for a women to go for a jog in the city....let me know...thanks

Old Dec 18th, 2000, 06:50 AM
Carol

Sue--the best place to jog is the Villa Borghese, easy access from the Via Veneto.

Old Dec 19th, 2000, 05:50 PM
ROSS

i WOULD LOVE TO BUT WILL BE THERE 8TH-17TH jAN. lET ME KNOW. <BR>Plus, ever heard of anyone comments on the D'Inghelterra?

Old Dec 20th, 2000, 10:17 AM
Teresa

Darn, I will be in Rome from January 12-15.