Reload this Page >

"fodorite" page has moved...

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3rd, 2001, 06:25 AM
s.fowler

My apologies, but I've had to move the fodorite pages I have been maintaining to: http://geocities.com/dhfsbf/fodorite/fodor.htm <BR> <BR>The server the pages had been on has been unreliable recently [right now I can ftp, but the pages are unreachable via browser... go figure] so this seemed like a good move. My apologies also for using "geocities" -- the ads offend me too -- but at least it gives the pages and your WONDERFUL PICTURES a stable home with room for growth. Please bookmark the new pages. <BR> <BR>When the old server DOES become accessible again you will find forwarding pages to the new site. Again my apologies -- it just seemed like the best decision.

Old Jun 3rd, 2001, 11:06 AM
s.fowler

Topping to catch the "afternoon" crowd -- well back here in Chicago it is afternoon

Old Jun 3rd, 2001, 03:24 PM
Dr. Betty

Thank you Sally. We bought a scanner today and I'll be able to email you some pictures of Beltane as soon as we figure out how to use the dang thing.

Old Jun 4th, 2001, 03:40 AM
s.fowler

Well -- plugging it in is always a good start... [don't laugh -- I have a husband who has failed that test more than once] We will look forward to pictures of the "festivities."

Old Jun 4th, 2001, 04:06 AM
Monica

Thanks Sally, I'll update your web site on my web page.

Old Jun 4th, 2001, 09:05 AM
s.fowler

Thanks Monica! <BR> <BR>Any more pictures/website links out there??

Old Jun 5th, 2001, 04:07 AM
s.fowler

One last "upsie-daisy" for those folks who work on Monday and surf on Tuesday