I have tickets to Geneva for a weekend in November. (4 full days). I need ideas for a place to stay (public transportation only).
My main concern is where there are places around Geneva (even 2-3 hours ride) which are full of people during November and all restaurants/coffee shops are open - not seedy, secure to walk during evening/night and lively. Any ideas? We defenitely don't want to find ourselves in an empy place. We are a couple in our 30's
Is it more reasonable to stay around Geneva lake and go for a day trip to Lavey-les-Bains or stay in Lavey-les-Bains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 2 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 5 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 My France Vacation
- 11 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 12 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Greece during Easter week or August
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Northern Spain road trip
- 18 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 Help with Spain itinerary
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid