Florence up to Dublin??

Search

Florence up to Dublin??

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 08:08 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Florence up to Dublin??

How does that sound for a trip? I just got back from an awesome vaction in Italy but my boyfriend stayed over there and is in the Greek Isles right now. He wants to fly his Dad out for a little trip...but wants me to book the thing...of course. How does flying into Florence (well, Pisa anyway) and leaving from Dublin or anywhere in Ireland sound? Would 2 weeks be enough time?? I'm sure they will just check out some art and drink...not a lot of sight seeing. Let me know if you have ANY suggestions. I need to book this stuff today and you guys ROCKED on helping me get our trip together. His Dad wants to see art and Ireland. What should I book? (My BF is going to just meet him anywhere he wants)

Thanks a ton!! Oh! I kept a travel journal of Italy...I should post that with some pictures soon. We went all over the place there...but...Bellagio...oh god...Bellagio...
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 08:36 AM
Original Poster

Please help
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 12:42 PM

Impossible to answer your questions. Is the two weeks for both Florence and Ireland. Do they just want to sit in pubs and go to art museums. I know you want help, but I don't know what to tell you. Need more info.

Bill
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:56 PM
ira

Dear Ruby,

If you reread your post, you will realize that it is hard to comprehend. Please restate it.

BTW, is the BF so handicapped that he can't do this himself?
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 06:06 AM
Original Poster

Hi,

Let me clear up some confusion. They will be starting in Rome on Friday and would like to travel over the course of 2 weeks up to Dublin. And to the poster who asked if my BF is unable to do this himself..YES..he is a big baby. Haha. Anyway, now I am just looking for a hotel in Rome that is near a subway...let's start there.

Thanks,
Natalie
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 07:14 AM
ira

Hi
You can find a map of the Rome subway system at http://www.metropla.net/eu/rom/roma.htm