A few questions, as I'm not familiar at all with this part of Italy. My niece is studying in Florence. She'd like to get to and stay along the Almalfi coast from either 4/5 or 4/6 through 4/8. Going back to Florence on the 8th (Easter Sun.). Would appreciate how she and a friend would get there and back and any recommendations on where to stay. They don't have any preference on towns to stay in. Budget would be around or under 100 Euro/night for 2 people.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 2 http://supplementdigestdog.com/androforce-x10/
- 3 two days in Nice
- 4 Milan airport--which one
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 12 First time in Spain
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 New fast track
- 16 Packing Champagne
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 19 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 23 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 24 1st time to Europe
- 25 london or amsterdam