Search

flights to Caen

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15th, 2001, 06:18 AM
Brianh

flights to Caen

Does anyone know the name of the airline that flies between London Gatwick and Caen, in Normandy. I've tried searching the web but nothing so far. Many thanks! <BR>

Old Mar 15th, 2001, 10:47 AM
lisa

hiya brianh.. <BR> <BR>i checked with cheaptickets.com..the airline that came up was air france.. i think it said $167 for r/t... hope this helps.

Old Mar 16th, 2001, 04:05 AM
Brianh

Lisa - Thanks very much for the info. I didn't even think of Air France! I just assumed that Caen would be served by a small, local airline. Cheers! <BR>

Old Mar 16th, 2001, 04:40 PM
Christina

I think that would be BritAir which is partly owned by Air France; I suspect the Air France flight on Cheaptickets is not direct (ie, you can fly from London to Caen on Air France but you will go through Lyon or Paris or something), but you never know. Air France's web site says their BritAir flight leaves from Heathrow to Caen, whereas other info I've seen says that BritAir/AF flies only from Gatwick to Rennes, not Caen (which isn't too far, though.

Old Mar 19th, 2001, 01:38 AM
Brianh

Thank for your help Christina. <BR>