I am planning a trip to Europe with my girlfriend. We are both in our early to mid 20's and have never been to Europe before. We plan on being there for 28 days from mid October until mid November. I have come up with a temporary itinerary and wanted to know what everyone thought. Like I said, neither of us have been to Europe and want to experience it to the fullest! We want to visit historical sites, we're both big on trying the local cuisine and beers, and learning more about the culture, and enjoy outdoor activities. With those in mind, I would greatly appreciate any input on which sites to see while we're abroad.
Dublin: 4 nights
London: 4 nights
Paris: 4 nights
Luxembourg: 2 nights
Cologne: 2 nights
Prague: 3 nights
Berlin: 4 nights
Amsterdam: 4 nights
I am also intrigued by Brussels. Does anyone think adding it to the list is too many places? Or do I already have too many stops? Please be honest as this is just a tentative itinerary. Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Greece during Easter week or August
- 8 Iceland driving in March
- 9 Northern Spain road trip
- 10 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Help with Spain itinerary
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Where to stay in Naples?
- 18 Driving
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.