Reload this Page >

Finally decided. It's definately Slazburg for christmas

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13th, 2001, 03:20 AM
kate

Well my partner has just phoned to tell me we've got flights to Salzburg for christmas and it's my task to find a hotel. I have never been and have no idea where to start. I can't spend a fortune, but equally will need a hotel big enough to cater for us on christmas day. Any thoughts anyone?

Old Nov 13th, 2001, 03:23 AM
kate

oops, my finger slipped, I did mean Salzburg. Sorry!

Old Nov 13th, 2001, 04:05 AM
Ursula

Kate hello! You should be aware that Salzburg is a very popular destination, also around Christmas time.<BR>Just read on a different thread a person had tried to find a hotel some three months ago and found a lot of them booked already.<BR>I suggest you contact the local Tourist Board after having checked the different places that are within your budget.<BR><BR>www.salzburginfo.or.at<BR><BR>You will find a link for the English version (on the left on the bottom) with tons of useful information.<BR>Enjoy Salzburg!

Old Nov 13th, 2001, 04:10 AM
Ursula

Sorry, the correct page is:<BR><BR>www.salzburginfo.or.at/desk/first_home_e.htm<BR><BR>That's the English site!<BR><BR>Hope it works.

Old Nov 17th, 2001, 12:39 AM
Rupert

Welcome to Salzburg, Kate!<BR><BR>Check out http://www.bobstours.com, there you will find some nice hotels also - Bobs has a selection of smaller places and private B&B's.<BR><BR>Then I would think that http://www.kasererhof.com would be a nice place for Christmas!<BR><BR>Or: just let me know what you have in mind and I will suggest some good places - btw: I am a local in Salzburg ...