Reload this Page >

Eurostar seat numbers

Search

Eurostar seat numbers

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 07:00 AM
s.fowler

Eurostar seat numbers

Can anyone point me to an online diagram of a Eurostar 2nd class coach so I can see the seating plan numbering?

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 10:02 AM
s.fowler

Topping for another try

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 11:26 AM
jt

The only diagram I've seen is in the ticket buying kiosks where you can reserve a seat at a terminal screen. So I use those whenever possible; otherwise I get some terrible seat like where my knees stick in the groin of some opposing person, etc.

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 11:51 AM
mpprh

Hi<BR><BR>I don't have a direct answer, but they seem to know what they are doing.<BR><BR>My parents had to rebook, following a rail strike. They were upset that they had to go from Nimes to Waterloo (London) sitting apart. We later discovered that the odd seat numbers were facing each other across a table throughout the trip.<BR><BR>Peter<BR>http://tlp.netfirms.com<BR><BR>

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 12:15 PM
BTilke

If you will be traveling in second class, do NOT accept a window seat numbered 22--it doesn't have a window! Twice now I've been stuck with seat number 22 and no window. Now I insist on having another seat number (or preferably, to travel in business aka first class).<BR>BTilke (Brussels)