Eurostar

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Harris

Eurostar

I plan on taking the Eurostar from London to Paris. Is the extra money for First Class worth it?

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 08:39 PM
Jeff

Message: I plan on taking the Eurostar from London to Paris. Is the extra money for First Class worth it?

I don't think so...it's a short three hour trip which sort of flies right by. The seats in second class are very comfortable and somehow I doubt the meal they serve is worth the extra money....And you know something, the first class cars and the second class cars arrive at Gare du Nord at just about the same time....

Old Mar 9th, 2002, 09:48 PM
xxx

Do you enjoy traveling first class with more room, more luxury, and better service? If so, then yes it is worth it. If instead you worry about your pennies, then no it isn't. Some people think it is worth it to drive a BMW or Mercedes while others think it is a waste of money. How can anyone answer this for you?

Old Mar 10th, 2002, 06:23 AM
Harris

I was not looking for a lesson in logic! If you did not have anything to contribute why'd you waste your time, or domn't you have anything better to do?

Old Mar 10th, 2002, 06:41 AM
John

Harris:
I've taken both. Eurostar second class is better than airplane coach.
John