Reload this Page >

Europe Bus Tour-Advice?

Search

Europe Bus Tour-Advice?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14th, 2000, 05:47 PM
marina

Europe Bus Tour-Advice?

hi everyone, <BR> <BR>i'm helping my parents in looking for a not so expensive european bus tour..the only one that i can think of is contiki which caters to the young:25-35 yrs. old, which i don't think will suit them...does anyone out there know of any tours that cater to the not so young travellers? <BR> <BR>thanks in advance! <BR> <BR>marina

Old Oct 14th, 2000, 06:30 PM
Jeanne

Hi Marina- I'm not sure what part of Europe your parents are going to but my sister subscribes to Travel Magazine and there were 4 group travel companies listed- Odysseys (1-800-239-0329, ext.417) they cater to small group tours which is nice because you really don't want that many people on your tour (done it and won't do it again!), the other tour companies are Cloud Tours (212)753-6104- I am actually using them right now for my honeymoon to Greece- they are excellent! Orient Lines- 1-800-333-7300 I really don't know who they cater to or how they are and Trafalgar Tours- 1-900-648-1638- again, I don't know how they are and who they cater to. I hope this helps you and Good Luck!

Old Oct 15th, 2000, 04:13 AM
Graeme

Try Cosmos.Budget travel but I did an 8 day tour in Europe last month and it was fine.

Old Oct 15th, 2000, 09:44 AM
deborah

Try this website: <BR> <BR>www.goaheadvacations.com <BR> <BR>They have reasonable prices and good service.

Old Oct 15th, 2000, 11:12 AM
get

Another commercial for A tour....ever notice that the more travel agents post here the more specific business promotion you see? These threads are posted by people trying to profit.

Old Oct 15th, 2000, 05:30 PM
Rex

Small group (custom, but not necessarily) tours are an alternative to bus tours for couples the age(s) of your parent(s) - - assuming you are 5-60 years old yourself. <BR> <BR>I'd be glad to share more information with you, if you would like to write to me directly. <BR> <BR>And I am NOT a travel agent, and not promoting anything - - and not so cowardly as to post under non-real e-mail addresses. <BR> <BR>Best wishes, <BR> <BR>Rex Bickers <BR>Westerville, Ohio