Europa & Regina Venice

Jun 17th, 1999, 06:18 AM
Stan Lepelstat

Europa & Regina Venice

Just was offered a great deal at the Europa & Regina hotel in Venice. Anybody have any comments from personnal experience

Jun 17th, 1999, 06:49 AM
joelle

It is a very nice hotel located on the Grand Canal. However rooms giving on the Canal are very, very expensive. We stayed there last year and had a nice room overlooking Venice. The bar is right on the Grand Canal (great view to sip your expresso!). It is a Sheraton hotel (now Starwood) but you do not have the feeling of a "chain" hotel.

Jun 17th, 1999, 06:49 AM
joelle

It is a very nice hotel located on the Grand Canal. However rooms giving on the Canal are very, very expensive. We stayed there last year and had a nice room overlooking Venice. The bar is right on the Grand Canal (great view to sip your expresso!). It is a Sheraton hotel (now Starwood) but you do not have the feeling of a "chain" hotel.

Jun 18th, 1999, 06:28 AM
George

I would highly recommend this hotel. If you got a great deal--take it. It is part of the Starwood Properties Luxury Collection--which means its the best of the best. Plus the hotel has lots of charm and character. Enjoy!

Jun 18th, 1999, 08:09 AM
elaine

Some friends of mine will stay nowhere else in Venice. I have not stayed there, but I have seen that the location is excellent. A very short walk from San Marco, located just off a chic shopping street. Perhaps your "deal" won't permit it, but see if you can get a room with a canal view.