Search

Eurodisney

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30th, 2001, 04:04 PM
mike

Eurodisney

Has anyone had any experiences with Eurodisney, outside Paris, that are worth sharing. We are considering taking our children there when we visit in March.<BR>

Old Dec 30th, 2001, 04:47 PM
Ben Thayer

If the kids are young enough to enjoy the Disney scene it's fine, but not anything better than DisneyLand or Disneyworld in the US. same rouotine as in US - good production values but long ines, high prices.

Old Dec 30th, 2001, 05:41 PM
Jillian

Euro Disney has some different things to offer than the ones in the states. Maze for Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio ride, storybook land ride, etc. Lines are not bad at all, especially with the time you plan on going. Warning: French may be slightly pushy visitors, but you can cover it all in one day. Haunted Mansion is better than in Florida, I think, and Indiana Jones roller coaster is great! Have a good trip if you get to go!

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 09:58 AM
Betsy

If getting to a Disney park otherwise would be more expensive on its own, by all means do it. I see many a Parisian family on the Metro late at night who have just come back. When a friend had her kids in Europe, she surprised them with EuroDisney and they had a ball.

Old Jan 1st, 2002, 03:37 PM
Betty

In case Mike, or anyone else is interested, I just noticed that the Travel Channel is showing a feature on Disneyland Paris. In my area it is at 9:00 pm tonight (Tuesday), 12:00 am Weds. and 4:00 pm Sat. If your schedule is different, you can go to TV Guide online and do a search.

Old Jan 1st, 2002, 06:01 PM
Carol

Thank you Betty, for being the only one to identify Disneyland Paris by its correct name. It has not been called EuroDisney for almost six years.