Reload this Page >

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 05:33 AM
fedup

Error Occurred While Processing Request<BR>Error Occurred While Processing Request<BR>Error Occurred While Processing Request<BR> Boring isn't it ?

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 05:59 AM
xxx

It's funny, fedup. I got "Error Occurred..." while trying to access your message. I have a bookmark to get to this Forum. I find that when I start to get these "Error Occurred" messages, if I go back to the Fodor's Home Page and click on Travel Talk and then on Europe, it usually clears up the problem for a while.<BR><BR>The Fodor Folk have been working on this board since Friday or Saturday. Try to be a little patient and give them the time they need to maybe make it work a little better.<BR><BR>Also got an error message when I clicked on "Post My Reply." Guessing that they've taken the server down for whatever reason, so you may never see this!

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 06:33 AM
JOdy

I've been getting the samr thing since Friday, too. Okay if I go thru Fodors.com but if I use my bookmark then I get the message. When I clicked on this the 1st time I got it too. Then clicked on anothere post then back to this and it was okay?????? Trouble posting too. Have you noticed all the duplicate postings, exactly same wording ..so must be duplicating even though you can only hit repy button once????Strange happenings in cyberspace or maybe sun spots??

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 06:41 AM
Cindy

OK, this is too weird. The ONLY time I got the Error Occurred message was in trying to access this message. <BR><BR>This is getting downright spooky.

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 07:41 AM
rand

I have been getting this a lot also.<BR>Error Occurred While Processing Request<BR><BR> Error Diagnostic Information<BR><BR> An error occurred while attempting to establish a connection to the server.<BR><BR> The most likely cause of this problem is that the server is not currently running. Verify<BR> that the server is running and restart it if necessary. <BR><BR> Unix error number 146 occurred: Connection refused

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 10:02 AM
Ishoo

One would think that a company like Fodor's would/could hire competent help. However, instead of getting better results, things appear to be more screwed up than ever. Perhaps they should close down entirely, retool, and then start over again. It is entirely too frustrating.

Old Jun 26th, 2001, 10:48 AM
Gerry

Ishoo:<BR><BR>Fodor's has recently undergone a series of layoffs. It seems they do not see this as a money making site and cannot justify spending money on it with no return. We should just feel lucky that they don't decide to shut the site down entirely. They may decide it's more of an aggrevation to them than it's worth. <BR>It spite of this, someone at Fodor's has been working on improving this site the last few days. I've been having trouble like everyone else but am pleased as could be that someone is still left who is trying to help us.<BR><BR>Gerry