Reload this Page >

Engagement in Rome

Search

Engagement in Rome

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 08:11 PM
JC

Engagement in Rome

Hi, I'm planning a suprise trip to Rome in Feb with my girlfriend. I'm hoping she returns as my fiance. I would like to find a nice, moderately priced hotel that is centrally located. Any suggestions? thanks

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 09:06 AM
john

we stayed for one week in the hotel Giotto Flavia near the stazione termini in the middle of december.It is a clean and very nice little 2 stars hotel from where you can move quickly every direction.Unfortunately it has only 14 rooms.we could have one through one operator ([email protected])for $85 per night.

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 03:57 PM
Kay

I stayed at the D. Mellini. It was reasonably priced and well located. The rooms were very nice, but it did not have a restaurant.

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 08:37 PM
Leslie

If you want a romantic location, please don't stay near the Termini. It's a seedy area. Stay somewhere romantic in the centro storico.

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 09:00 PM
Betsy

We were very comfortable at the Due Torri, which is in a magical area near the Pantheon and Piazza Navona. Do a search and you'll find that lots of Fodorites like this hotel. We paid about $140 for a double in October.<BR><BR>http://www.hotelduetorriroma.com/ <BR><BR>Vicolo del Leonetto 23 Rome <BR>00186Tel: (06) 6876983 or 6875765<BR>Fax: (06) 6865442<BR><BR>Bon viaggio