Emirates Stadium

Oct 7th, 2008, 12:35 AM
Original Poster

Emirates Stadium

I have the 2 questions which i hope someone could help me out...

1) Are notebooks allowed in Emirates Stadium cause ill be carrying them to the stadium for the next Arsenal game against everton?

2) do they have FREE wifi in the emirates stadium or nearby establishments?

TQ very much
Oct 7th, 2008, 02:49 AM

This isn't specific to Emirates, but football grounds generally have a ban on using communication device, other than mobile phones for private calls. So you may be stopped from taking your laptop in if they suspect you are going to use it to send match commentary/report. Any bag, package or case you take in will be examined at turnstiles.
No free wifi, but if you have a 3G phone (or a USB dongle), you can get mobile broadband connection, but is chargeable.
Oct 7th, 2008, 02:57 AM

From Arsenal ground rules:

'No person (other than a person who the Club determines, in its discretion, holds an appropriate licence) may bring into the Ground or use within the Ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Match or the Ground. Copyright in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) to the Club. Without prejudice to paragraph 23 below, a person failing to comply with this regulation will be liable to deliver up to the Club any such tapes, films, disks or other recordings or data.'
Oct 7th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Original Poster

Thks Alec for the infor....If that is the case, does the stadium provides locker for rental so that i can put my laptop in a safe place...I'll be going to the stadium immediately after a business meeting...

Regards
Oct 7th, 2008, 05:56 AM

Sorry, there's nowhere to store any belongings around the stadium, for security reasons.
You have to leave with a business colleague/contact, or at a left luggage office at major rail stations.
You will be allowed to bring in your belongings if you are using a hospitality unit, but not for general admission.