Search

ef tours

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3rd, 2000, 06:58 AM
deb

ef tours

Hi. Am going on my first tour with EF. London, Paris, and alps. Any advice from people who have traveled with EF in the past? Thanks

Old Jun 3rd, 2000, 09:19 AM
elaine

Hi <BR>just below your question is a question from a French-speaking woman who is indicating that she has been frustrated by her arrangements with this company.

Old Jun 5th, 2000, 05:03 AM
Deborah

I've traveled with EF four times. I have lots of information. If you are interested, e-mail me. <BR> <BR>Deborah

Old Jun 5th, 2000, 11:49 AM
Sheila

I traveled with ef to Paris in 1997 and with their sister company, goahead vacations to Italy last year. Both trips were very organized with excellent guides. I was pleased with both trips and am planning another trip to Spain with them now. Hope this helps.

Old Jun 5th, 2000, 08:40 PM
amanda

Beware the food!! I used to work for EF, and I can tell you that, in general, you're not going to get a lot of food, and what you get probably won't be that great. But don't let that worry you too much: you can always find something cheap to snack on, or there's always McDonald's if you're desperate! <BR> <BR>The guides are usually excellent, and you should have a great time. You'll be in the bus a lot, so be sure to bring things to keep you comfortable, entertain you, snacks, etc. Have fun!