My husband and I are planning a road trip to/in Spain in first week of July. We have 8 days. Right now we are considering Barcelona, Sevilla and possibly Granada. We are considering two options:
1) Flying to Barcelona from Fontainebleau (near Paris) where we live, spending 2-3 days in Barca and then driving down to southern spain.
2) Driving to Barcelona from Fontainebleau (near Paris) and taking a flight from Barca to Sevilla. Probably a rent a car in Sevilla for few days if needed.
Recommendations on which of the two drives are more scenic, with more interesting stops on the way, would be wonderful. The distance seems to be more or less about 1000-1200 kms in both cases.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland--where else to go
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 South of France
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia