Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Does anyone know of a good hotel in Seville, Spain?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13th, 2000, 06:45 PM
RichardAB

I am looking for a nice, atmospheric, inexpensive, centrally locted hotel in Seville. Price range $100 a night.

Old Oct 14th, 2000, 03:05 PM
SharonM

Hi Richard, <BR>I'm just topping this until I can find the little pamphlet I picked up in Sevilla a couple years ago... <BR> <BR>It's incredibly cute and right by the Cathedral on one of the little alleyways... <BR>I didn't see any of the rooms but the location and little lobby were awesome! <BR> <BR>I WILL try to find the name of it for you soon (I'm still unpacking from my year in Lisboa...I think it's in the "to file" pile... <BR> <BR>Anyway...

Old Oct 14th, 2000, 07:13 PM
kATHY

Try La Casa de la Juderia. I don't have the website but you could try a search engine. It is also listed in a number of travel books. Very atmospheric, centrally located, and good prices. You could find some posts on it on this forum.

Old Oct 15th, 2000, 03:04 PM
michele

Richard, <BR>Casa de la Juderia is lovely; a lot of atmosphere , cozy, right in the Santa Cruz area. Also, try Casa de los Mercarderos ( owned by the same people). I believe it was the home of a wealthy merchant. I stayed there two years ago in peak season and it was about $115..good location, too. ( I have the address someplace; email me at home for it). <BR> <BR>Michele

Old Oct 17th, 2000, 05:22 PM
Maura

Richard My sis and I just got back from Spain on Sunday. In Seville we stayed at a hotel called Tryp Colon--centrally located,big rooms and breakfast buffet. Unfortunalty I think the price was a little more than $100, but check it out any way. Good luck!

Old Oct 19th, 2000, 03:51 PM
beth

the Dona Maria - great central location - next to the Giralda Tower and Cathedral <BR>