Reload this Page >

Do you like using Euros???

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:48 PM
James

Do you find it more convenient using Euros rather than what was the local currency.<BR>Just curious.<BR>

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:53 PM
PB

I don't know if I'd say it's more convenient. It's the money we have now.<BR>I do still have to dump out my change purse to actually look at the coins. I was used to the feel of the franc coins and could pick them out easily...I find that harder to do with the cent and euro coins.<BR><BR>PB

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:56 PM
sandra

as a frequent traveller to Europe, I find the Euro a very conveninet currency, as I can come back home after a trip and not have to exchange the currency, knowing that I'll soon be back and be able to use that money in most places I go.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:15 PM
Book Chick

The paper currency is fine. The coins are a bear; I have to really look at them & can't just put my hand in my changepurse & figure out what's in there.<BR><BR>BC

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:19 PM
xxx

the best part is that currencies are close to equivelant to US dollars. so if the price says 1 euro - you probabaly be paying about 10% less after the conversion.... its easier to figure out whet the cost is without getting out a calculator.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 03:14 PM
john

topper