Reload this Page >

Do you know Ennis Free Perfume?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5th, 2000, 06:12 PM
George

Last summer I visited Ireland and purchased a perfume by the name Ennis Free for my wife. I loved it, but we are out and I can't find it anywhere nor does anyone I've talked to know about it. <BR>I'm thinking I must have the name wrong. <BR>Do you know it and where I might purchase some? <BR>Thanks.

Old Apr 5th, 2000, 06:30 PM
Mavis

Hi George - I love it too, and you do have the name wrong, it's Innisfree from a poem by William Butler Yeats (a great poem!). We bought some in Ireland a few years ago and last Christmas my husband got some more for me and I'll look for the info. but I think he just put the name into AltaVista and got a place in Canada and one in the U.S. that sells it. Good luck. I'll get back to you if I find the brochure my husband got.

Old Apr 5th, 2000, 09:29 PM
George

Thank you so much for getting me straight on the name Innisfree. Now I ought to be able to find it. I was running down a dead end street before. <BR>Thanks, <BR>George

Old Apr 6th, 2000, 11:40 AM
Cathy

George <BR> <BR>Check out any of the following web sites as a means to finding a mail order way of getting the perfume - www.ireland.com or www.iol.ie

Old Apr 6th, 2000, 11:42 AM
elaine

George, <BR> <BR>I am staring at bottle of "Inis" cologne spray (the energy of the sea). <BR>Company is: Fragrances of Ireland Ltd., Kilmacanogue, County Wicklow. <BR> <BR>

Old Apr 6th, 2000, 03:16 PM
KT

You may (or may not ) be interested to know that there actually is an island of Innisfree, which inspired the Yeats poem. It's in Lough Gill, County Sligo.

Old Apr 19th, 2000, 05:38 PM
SEAMUS

SHOPIRISH.COM HAS IT. GIVE IT TO HER WITH A BUNCH OF FLOWERS

Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning,

I was just looking up exactly the same thing - visited Kinsale in Southern Ireland and there is a shop there opposite the post office - think it may be called Cronins where they are selling the perfume. If I get any further info I will let you know but maybe you have found it already by now.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 01:06 AM

Well, it was eleven years ago so I hope they did find it....
Old May 3rd, 2011, 03:19 AM

Does your wife love it too ?
Old May 3rd, 2011, 03:22 AM

How do first-time posters drag up these old threads?
Old May 6th, 2011, 02:09 PM

Maybe someone else wants to know, I look at older post to see if the questions I have might have already been answered, called a search, anyhow, if anyone else wants this great scent, qvc.com sells it at a great price.