Reload this Page >

DINKELSBUHL HOTEL?

Search

DINKELSBUHL HOTEL?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27th, 1999, 06:17 PM
Meg

DINKELSBUHL HOTEL?

We would like to stay in Dinkelsbuhl and were wondering if someone could recommend a place. How about the Deutches Haus Hotel? Does anyone have a contact number or e-mail address for them? Thanks! Meg

Old Jul 28th, 1999, 03:58 AM
Chris

Stay in Rothenburg it's better and only 20 minutes away. Pension Poschel 22 Wengasse. Good cheap and central. <BR> <BR>

Old Jul 28th, 1999, 03:59 AM
Donna

Meg, for us, although it is nice to have reservations, we traveled without reservations all through Germany and did the bed and breakfast thing. Was rather easy, and they will show you the room before you commit. We enjoyed the "rooms over the pub/restaurant." The owner sat down with us while we ate our meal, and was intrigued by my husband's language converter . . . made a new friend. <BR> <BR>So if you don't get a comment about a hotel, feel confident about "Bitte, haben zie ein zimmer?" ("Please, do you have a room?") Start looking around 3 p.m., you may want a choice . . .

Old Jul 28th, 1999, 08:18 AM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Meg, We passed thru Dinklesbuhl in May <BR>and had lunch near a cute hotel named <BR>Hotel Sonne---looked very nice. I have <BR>no idea how to contact---try a general <BR>search on the town name. Rothenbug has <BR>a very good web site---we picked the <BR>Gerberhaus from there and were very <BR>pleased---about $75, and good food.

Old Jul 28th, 1999, 02:04 PM
Bob

I agree with the other poster about Rothenburg over Dinkelsbuhl. We get in that area quite frequently and much prefer Rothenburg. Plus, Dinkelsbuhl only a few minutes down the road. Try the Reichs Kutchenmeister in Rothenburg. Great location for touring, about 160DM per night....$90-$100. Good restaurant also. If you need phone or fax, just email me and I will look them up.

Old Aug 2nd, 1999, 03:44 PM
Richard Spanburgh

Where is Rothenburg with regards to Frankfurt. Will be there in Sept. Also any good places in Wurzburg to stay at for a night. Any other good small friendly towns we can stay at. My wife wants to go to Heidelberg. If we do where would you know of a good place to stay there. She, Valerie, likes night life. Thanks for any help you can give me. Richard

Old Sep 23rd, 1999, 01:36 PM
Barbara

We stayed overnight in Dinkelsbuhl in <BR>April. We stayed at the Hotel Sonne. <BR>It was reasonable. Had the best buffet <BR>breakfast of the whole trip. The owner <BR>spoke excellant english.

Old Sep 23rd, 1999, 01:59 PM
Ed

That URL didn't come through very well: <BR>http://neuschwanstein-country.net/ko...l/neuschwa.htm <BR> <BR>If still the same problem, there's no space between neuschwanstein- and country ... the domain name is <BR>neuschwanstein-country