Search

dilema

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21st, 2001, 03:34 PM
alex

dilema

My girlfried, my best friend and i , are planning a trip to europe in November. <BR>We cant make up our minds my girlfriend wants Spain & Italy and Paris my frind wants Prague and Netherland . <BR> <BR>Which where to ... <BR>

Old Oct 21st, 2001, 03:49 PM
Just

Where do you want to go? Do you have a say? Who is footing the bill for the vacation? If you are all paying your own way than it isn't fair to make people go somewhere they do not want to. Maybe you should take 2 vacations (if money allows) one with the girl friend and one with the best friend. If that is not possible and you all have to travel together, as opposed to individually, or with other friends/relatives, then why don't you put all the countries names in a hat and a non involved, and impartial person can pick a slip of paper. This way you have no arguements.

Old Oct 21st, 2001, 05:41 PM
ger

Alex: <BR> <BR>Spain, Italy, the Netherlands are countries; Paris and Prague are cities. Therefore advice would be very different for each. <BR> <BR>Perhaps it would help if you share with us the why and the wherefore?

Old Oct 21st, 2001, 05:56 PM
Rex

A compromise might not be possible. or it might look something like this: <BR> <BR>Paris <BR> <BR>Brussels - - from which, fly to Italy, and return <BR> <BR>Netherlands <BR> <BR>home <BR> <BR>Best wishes, <BR> <BR>Rex <BR>

Old Oct 21st, 2001, 06:31 PM
Patrick

The answer depends on so many things. . .amount of time, budget, interests, etc. But what about flying into Amsterdam and doing some of the Netherlands. Take a train to Paris for a few days, then another train to Madrid or Barcelona and spend some time in Spain, then fly home from there?

Old Oct 24th, 2001, 01:23 PM
ger

my girlfriend wants to go to barcelona, to paris and then to florence, i also like that idea but dont now if it will be complicated, since we are travelling by train and will be there 16 to 20 days.

Old Oct 24th, 2001, 01:26 PM
alex

thanks patrick, we are travelling on a low budget, and will be there 16 to 20 days, and would like to travel by train.