Reload this Page >

Destination from point to point

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29th, 1999, 01:39 PM
Nancy

Can anyone point me to a website <BR>that will help me find the <BR>distance between one town in <BR>Germany/Austria/Switzerland to <BR>another. I can find the info for <BR>the US but not for Europe. <BR>

Old Apr 29th, 1999, 02:01 PM
Lori

<BR>Hi nancy, <BR>Try www.euroshell.com. I used this to get approximate times between Reims and Brussels. It also provides you with maps. Very useful.

Old Apr 30th, 1999, 03:37 AM
Mary Ann

Although Euroshell will calculate and show you where the gas stations are, I liked cwlease.com better. They will provide exact trip tics with each road to be taken the exit to get off and the distance and time on each segment. I was amazed that even small European cities were available in the system.

Old Apr 30th, 1999, 03:40 AM
Mary Ann

I'll give this a second try, the first did not take. Although Euroshell is nice and provides gas stations enroute, I liked cwlease.com better. They provide a detailed trip tic to even the smallest cities in Europe. The computed itinerary will list every road, the time and distance on the road and the exit to get off in miles or kilos. It was great.

Old Apr 30th, 1999, 03:44 AM
Mary Ann

Althought Euroshell will get the job done, I liked www.cwlease.com even better. They provide trip tics to even the smallest European cities with details on exits, and time and distance on each segment. It was great in miles or kilos.