My husband and I are active, adventure seekers, who like to get a taste of authentic culture and sights.
While we are in Tarfia Spain this June, we'd like to take a day trip to Tangier, Morocco. Most likely, we will be traveling with another couple. My friend will be 5 months pregnant at the time of the trip.
Since a guide is a must for us, can you recommend a reputable guide or travel service?
Secondly, to avoid being overcharged, do you have an idea how much we should pay for ferry tickets and the day tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 3 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 4 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 10 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Rome Hotel
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 25 Paris November 2017