Cullinans B&B Doolin

Mar 4th, 2002, 04:53 PM
Jack

Cullinans B&B Doolin

Has anyone stayed at Cullinan's B&B in Doolin? I tried Seaview house, but it was already booked. I saw this one on the Web but haven't read anything about it.

Mar 4th, 2002, 05:03 PM
jackie

Haven't stayed at Cullinan, but did stay one night in Doolin last summer on our way from Dingle to Clifden. It was my least favorite town and I wouldn't advise spending a night there. We wanted to go to the pubs --they were unpleasantly packed with people and we couldn't get near the music.

Mar 4th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Tom

Can't recall the name of the B & B in which I stayed, but the town is so small it shouldn't matter where you stay. I went to both pubs and loved them. It is a great little village and one of my fondest memories (of which there were many)of my trip. Of course, I went in March, I don't believe there were any tourists within 50 miles of Doolin then. Except me, of course.

Mar 4th, 2002, 08:56 PM
kh

cullinans is a wonderful guest house and restaurant. consider yourself lucky if you can get a reservation and be sure to eat there. stayed there 3 years ago and my mouth is watering just thinking of it.

Mar 5th, 2002, 02:00 PM
mike

I agree with kh ! My wife and I stayed at Cullinans last june and it wsa great. Have you seen thier website (http://www.cullinansdoolin.com/index.htm ) ?