CRAZY HORSE SALOON PARIS

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29th, 1998, 06:05 AM
Sherrie

CRAZY HORSE SALOON PARIS

<BR>

Old Jul 29th, 1998, 07:28 AM
Sherrie

My mesg. was not created correctly. I wanted to know if anyone visited the Crazy Horse Saloon in Paris and what Paris Revue would they recommend? Thanks <BR>

Old Jul 29th, 1998, 08:39 AM
Meg

We love the Crazy Horse Saloon. We went on honeymoon and can't wait to go back. We thought we would also go to the Moulin Rouge or the Lido, but heard that they are different type shows in a different type auditorium. The Crazy Horse is in a very intimate setting and not for the faint of heart or the modest - the girls are nearly nude, but in a strange way, it's just good clean fun. We can't wait to go back.

Old Jul 29th, 1998, 09:09 AM
dan

My wife and I saw the show last year. It is a pretty good show, but honestly unless you have a lot of money to burn, there are many better things you can do with that kind of money. I think it was about $75 each. <BR>

Old Jul 29th, 1998, 09:36 AM
Steve

<BR>My wife and I were in Paris last fall and visited the Crazy Horse Saloon. The show was exotic in an intamate atmosphere.The ticket prices very from 75 to I believe 25 if you want to sit at the bar and watch. With the higher price tickets you get close to the stage seats and 2 drinks.The place is not very big so you could enjoy the show from the bar and save alot of money .We splurged for the higher priced tickets and although we were only a few rows back from the stage I remember turning around and thinking the bar was so close it may have been nearly as enjoyable from there.We loved the show and would go back.

Old Jul 29th, 1998, 09:59 AM
Sherrie

Thanks so much for the great responses. Steve, thanks for the advice on sitting at the bar and saving a lot of money. Can't wait to get there now. We're going to London Aug 27th for 8 nights and then 7 nights in Paris. How about the shows in London. Any particular Pub or night club that you would recommend? <BR>Thanks to everyone for their help. <BR> <BR>