Covid recovery certificate for france

Old May 18th, 2022, 06:04 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Covid recovery certificate for france

Hi all,
Apologies for adding to the many covid posts on here but i'm really hoping someone can shed some light on this for me.

Family trip to France in a week (ferry) and again with work the week after (fly to Nice), i'm not fully vaccinated. I have recently recovered from Covid so eligible for a covid recovery certificate.
As you are unable to get these via the NHS any more, either in-person or via the app, they have to come from a private medical company like testing. These are accepted in most countries but there seems to be some confusion around France in particular in that they may only be accepting recovery certificates issued by the NHS.

So my question is does anyone reading this know if there are any restrictions around type of covid recovery certificate they are accpeting on entry to France or has anyone used one since testing was ceased in the UK? In particular, if they accept those issued by a private medical company (like PCR and Antigen testing) listed on the government website.

There is full guidance around vaccination status and the type of test they accept, but only this around recovery certificates:

From the ambafrance site:
certificate of recovery (positive result of a PCR or antigen test carried out more than 11 days and less than six months previously. This certificate is only valid for a period of six months from the date of the examination or test).

Any help very much appreciated.