Reload this Page >

costa cruise ships

Search

costa cruise ships

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 06:26 PM
diane

costa cruise ships

I'm looking on booking a cruise for a honeymoon in September, does anyone know any info on costa cruise ships for europe?

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 07:49 PM
YUCk

THE WORST cruise line--esp in the Med...<BR>Go with Princess or Celebrity or RCL--food on COSTA is AWFUL!!!

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 09:34 PM
Leslie

Diane - you'll find more cruise experts on the Cruise Forum here on Fodors.<BR><BR>Here are some cruise consolidator websites that include ratings, I believe:<BR><BR>www.icruises.com<BR>www.cruise.com <BR>www.cruise-club.com<BR>www.mytravelco.com

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 10:04 PM
mary

I haven't sailed this line but I've heard it's a fun cruise line and heard nothing bad about the food. The only complaint that my neighbor had was that the public messages over the PA came in about 4 different languages. Other than this, she said they had a wonderful time in the mediteranean and they're looking to book a second cruise on Costa in the Caribbean.

Old Apr 25th, 2002, 04:39 AM
tall traveler

I recommend going to the www.cruisecritic.com chat board and asking your question. They have a whole forum on Costa (and one for each cruise line) and the people there are very helpful for all your cruise questions.