Please critique and advise itinerary that we planed for our summer trip. Any tops, suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Days, transport, logistics, ect
Here is it:
Day 1: Morning arrival to Copenhagen
Day 2: Copenhagen
Day 3: Evening Ferry to Oslo
Day 4: Morning arrival to Oslo
Day 5: Oslo
Day 6: Oslo Morning, afternoon train to Berger
Day 7: Fjords
Day 8: Bergen, evening flight to Stockholm
Day 9: Stockholm
Day 10: Stockholm
Day 11: Flight home
Do I have enough (maybe too much?) time in each place? Any other ways to get from one place to another? Is there easier way to cover all places (maybe different order)? I can have one extra day added to this trip: where would I add it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transfer
- 2 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 3 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Easter Week in Italy
- 8 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 14 Moscow Hotels
- 15 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Dublin to Donegal
- 19 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 22 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 23 Barcelona tour option help please
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Greece -- Alternative to Athens