I had a couple of question about arriving in Cinque Terre by train from Sestri Levante.
Our plan was to get to Monterosso (there's a quick InterCity available in the morning) and once there, purchase the Cinque Terre Card Train (Family rate) for the day. Given the state of the walking paths between the towns and our kids ages (6 and 8), I assume we will be taking some trains between the towns.
Does that make sense?
Can the CT card be purchased at the Tourist Office next to the Monterosso train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 2 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 3 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 4 South of France
- 5 5 days in Andalusia
- 6 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 15 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 25 Family vacation