Christmas in Looe

Feb 22nd, 2002, 05:38 AM
Buzzy

Christmas in Looe

We will be spending next Christmas in Looe, Cornwall.We are a family of 5 3 adults and 2 children aged 16 and 10. Can anyone recomend a nice place which would provide Christmas lunch. We like places of character rather than grandeur which are welcoming and relaxed.Also has anyone else stayed in Looe over the Christmas period? What did they think of the town at that time of year?

Buzzy

Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:03 AM
huh?

53 adults? What a huge family!

Feb 22nd, 2002, 12:43 PM
Buzzy

Ha Ha very funny.There was a gap between the 5 and the 3. I will remember to always put comma's in for those who find it hard to see the obvious. Now have you got anything to say about my original question or are you just on site to pass clever remarks?

Feb 22nd, 2002, 12:48 PM
just helping!

Buzzy, don't get so defensive! You have to admit, there are not a lot of posts here about Looe. I actually just made the comment to get it to come to the top for you because it was near the bottom and you had no responses. I get kind of tired of the topper ones.

Feb 22nd, 2002, 12:49 PM
Helping

Did you ever think Huh might just be trying to help you get your question answered by topping your post?

I saw the 53 also and wondered about that myself. Thought it might be a family reunion...

Feb 22nd, 2002, 12:54 PM

Feb 22nd, 2002, 01:08 PM
Last bit of help

www.looe.org What a fun looking New Year's Eve party they have!