Reload this Page >

Check this London hotel out

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1st, 1999, 02:53 AM
Bill Barr

Folks <BR> <BR>Occasionally have to spend time in London and Manchester and have stayed at a number of good and not so good hotels. <BR> <BR>Last week I used the Travel Inn, Tower Bridge for the first time and was impressed. It's in a good location (ten minute stroll to the bridge), has only been open for around a month so everything is new, has a very good restaurant attached and the rooms are large. Not bad for GBP59. <BR> <BR>If anyone needs further info just ask. <BR> <BR>I should say that I have no connection whatsoever with the Travel Inn group but, as a reasonably regular contributor to this forum, thought that the information might be of use. <BR> <BR>Bill

Old Aug 1st, 1999, 04:30 AM
Marty

How do I contact the Travel Inn? Do you have an address or a little better description of its location?

Old Aug 1st, 1999, 07:43 AM
Erika

<BR>Check out www.travelinn.co.uk - has descriptions, plus you can request that they mail you a brochure. I just received a brochure from them and it's quite comprehensive - including menus from their restaurants.

Old Aug 1st, 1999, 10:16 AM
Bill Barr

Marty <BR> <BR>Thanks to Erika you now have the net address and apologies from me for omitting it. <BR> <BR>The hotel is located on Tower Bridge Road which is the main thoroughfare over the famous bridge. Have to say though that the rooms are extrememly quiet due to very good window glazing. The traffic after the usual peak times is minimal. <BR> <BR>Hope that helps <BR> <BR>Bill

Old Oct 29th, 1999, 03:15 PM
ALBERT

WE STAYED AT THE TRAVEL INN TOWER BRIDGE THE ROOMS ARE LARGE, DOORSTEP BUS STOP, 10 MINUTE WALK TO TOUR BUSES NEAR THE TOWER BRIDGE. BREAKFAST BUFFET FOR 6.95 #, SERVICE IS SUPERB, NICE LOUNGE <BR>EXCELLENT PRICE59.00 #, INCLUDES A SOFA BED AND QUEEN SIZE BED OR A QUEEN BED AND ROLL OVER BED

Old Oct 30th, 1999, 03:27 AM
Mary Anne

Excellent value! I highly recommend them!